The Collection of Anka Gvozdanović is a representative whole that documents the culture of living of nobles in Zagreb in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It is located in one of the characteristic Upper Town houses in the street Visoka 8, in the historic center of Zagreb. The palace Babočaj-Gvozdanović is first mentioned in 1809. With the courtyard wing on the north side and the yard by the street it was built on the newly formed plot at the former city wall at the end of the 18th or at the beginning of the 19th century. During the 19th century the known owners are Nikola Babočaj, doctor John Daubachy, family Kamauf and writer Mirko Bogović, and in the 20th century landowner Dragutin pl. Gvozdanović and his wife Anka. Family crest Gvozdanović is located above the central balcony on the western façade.
The Collection of Anka Gvozdanović is temporarily closed to visitors due to restoration.